1. The new Domain/DNS interface seems to have lost some valuable features. From what I recall, the old interface for a domain's DNS records had:
- Color codes for DNS record types (very helpful for quick looks).
- Grouped DNS records order with A, CNAME etc. listed first.
- Raw DNS record at the bottom. (There is a "Download zone" option in the domains list view, but I'd prefer to also have the raw record at the bottom, both for quick glances and copy/paste.)
These valuable features have disappeared since the update. DNS records for a domain are now listed in order of creation, in a mish-mash of all types, which is really not a helpful sorting order. Please make it an option, rather than the default view.
2. The view with a domain list now has a column with "Directs to", showing the droplet a domain points to. However, if there are two or more A records pointing to the same IP, it says "multiple locations" instead. Most of my domains also have a mail.example.com A record, which makes this feature almost useless. Should be easy to fix.