I humbly think the recent change to your "community" part is very flawed.
New, instead of finding answer, all I find is more questions.
I just bought a new domain. I want to set it up with DigitalOcean's DNS control panel.
There used to be an excellent article on how to do just that.
1. I go to the community page ( https://www.digitalocean.com/community/ ).
There used to be a huge list of topics to choose from.
2. There is "Explore" (i don't want to explore, I know what I'm looking for).
3. There is "tutorials". Click on that - I see "New" "Trending" "Popular" - I DO NOT CARE what is new or popular - I know exactly what I'm looking for (DNS setup), but there's no way to find it there.
3. There's "Ask a question" - BUT I KNOW MY QUESTION. I and KNOW it has a perfect article which answers it. I don't want to waste anyone's time by asking a duplicated question (or wait for the anser).
4. Try "Search Community", Enter "DNS", click "Enter".
I get a suggestion for one tutorial ("DNS Tips and Tricks"), and links to more questions. no thanks.
5. Try the "DNS" tag, I get to this:
It has 11 tutorials, sorted according to god-knows-what, and 129 questions.
I DO NOT WANT MORE QUESTIONS... :)
This was the article I was looking for:
Found it after going through the entire list or irrelevant questions and "tutorials".
Bring back the old "community page".